All of the projects that OCFP develops are based on the following methodologies.
We strive for three goals to healthy food access
- Grow healthy food for individuals and families of all ages, all types, and all abilities.
- Grow healthy food for community needs.
- Increase education and skill development through entrepreneurial and innovative programming through gardens to support financial well being.
We work to end inequities by
- Grass roots organization and implementation on projects that provide basic needs to populations with limited access to resources
- Focus and development in under served populations such as immigrants and minorities
- Partner with non profit, faith based, and community organizations to build collaborative partnerships for mutual outcomes